Imagine not having to tag along with the compressor and hoes to your job site! How? Cordless framing gun.
Nothing comes close to the ease and portability as offered by a pneumatic framing nailer and not just a framing gun but Paslode 902600 CF325LI cordless nailer.
Paslode 902600 CF325Li SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 4.5 x 14.5”
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Nail type: Uses strip form 2 -31/4 inch fasteners
- Color: Orange color that has both an aesthetic characteristic and allows easy visibility in a work-site
- Source of power: Li-on rechargeable battery
- The depth of drive adjustment feature
- Warranty: Full one year warranty
Paslode 902600 CF325Li FEATURES
Cordless and Lightweight
The CF325LI Paslode nailer is relatively portable.
Coming in with a 7.5 pound which in comparison to other pneumatic models is relatively light, this nailer can be used for long periods devoid of inflicting muscle cramps or even discomfort.
Moreover, with a characteristic dimension of 13.5 x 4.5 x 14.5,2 minute,’’ it is easy to fit in a variety of locations including enclosed sites.
No constructor wants to go around looking for charging spots around a site; it is both laborious and time wasting.
Nonetheless, with an improvement from Ni-Cad to Li-on battery, Paslode nailer is well able to guarantee longer work time.
It takes just an hour to completely charge and with a 2-minute charge, it can drive in a whopping 200 nails while on a full charge it can dispense about 6000 shots. Still, need more convincing?
Ease of Use
Aside from the typical smooth loading of nails in its magazine, Paslode 902600 also eases usability by its depth adjustment feature that is also fairly simple.
Forget the striking orange color on its cover, Paslode framing nailer boasts a solid nose design which is ideal for every type of job in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Moreover, it has a protective case for storing the tool which boosts its overall lifetime.
Imagine having the ability to conserve the battery charge of your nailer while in the course of your job. Wonderful right?
With this framing gun, its battery position locking feature allows the user to lock the nailer battery on standby position.
This not only saves on the battery charge but also prevents the battery from dust which means fewer maintenance actions.
CF325LI framing nailer comes with a case that is just amazing.
As opposed to a simple casing where items are placed with no particular format, this casing is sturdy and is demarcated into compartments for each particular accessory that accompanies the nailer.
As such it can easily be transported and stored at any location.
- Cordless and lightweight
- Long battery life
- Depth adjustment ease
- Boosted accuracy
- Protective case
- No jamming
- It mandates for depth adjustment in numerous occasions depending on the type of material it is working on. This is particularly time to waste and exhausting especially where there is a big job to be completed.
- Noise: The Paslode 902600 mailer is very noisy and in most cases necessitates the use of earbuds during operation.
- Intricacy when trying to hit a precise shot. Despite having a wonderful and appealing build, the significantly large nose makes it quite challenging to pull off precise shots. Moreover, it requires expertise and a great deal of practice particularly in instances of toenailing.
Paslode 902600 Nailer – Conclusion
At times, the job site may be hit by inconsistent power output and on such an occasion, rather than settling for typical hammers to do the job, a rechargeable nailer comes in handy.
Moreover, with a cordless provision, it is easy to go on with the job without carrying along a compressor to power the nailer.
With this in mind, the Paslode 902600 CF325LI nailing gun is exactly the ideal fit for all your framing needs.
Besides being portable, it is effective and also easy to use.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article! Here are some related articles you may also find interesting:
Best Nail Guns for Crown Molding
Ultimate Guide to Nail Gun Types and Sizes
About The Author: Hi There! I’m Dave. I’m a certified millworker and carpenter, and have been working in the industry for over 10 years. I created this website to pass on my knowledge so that other enthusiasts, no matter what their skill level, can enjoy the craft as much as I do. I hope you enjoy!