Hitachi is definitely one of the oldest brand models dating back to 1910 and one reasons it has stood the test of time is definitely because of the quality of their products. Although the brand has numerous range of products from heavy machinery to electrical items, when it comes to framing nailers, their focus on POWER is what makes the brand stand-out.
The Hitachi NR83A3
If you have been in the search for a professional pneumatic nailer, then this is the product for you. With a number of distinct features, this is one of the best Hitachi nailing guns available in the market. If you are looking for comfort, ease of operation, power, and affordability then this framing nailer has you covered.
One of the prolific features is the Tool-less depth adjustment which facilitates easy adjustment to different materials or nails.
Hitachi NR83A3 Features:
- Tool-less depth adjustment allowing you easy adjustment to diverse nails or materials.
- Selective actuation allowing easy transitioning from Bump mode to Sequential mode.
- A driving port suitable for wide nail ranges.
- Rubber grips for better comfort and control on usage.
- 2-piece steel magazine for both ease in replacement and durability.
- Open nose design facilitating ease in removing nail jams.
- Hardened claw tip that is wear resistant and grips wood to drive nails at diverse angles.
Power and Accuracy:
Although coming in at a weight figure of 11lbs, the power capacity of this framing nailer is unbelievable. For any individual striving for accuracy and power, The Hitachi NR83A3 nailer is one you should have in your arms even allowing you to easily nail through metal or even concrete.
- Dimensions: 5 x 23 x 15.5 inches.
- Style: With Depth Adjustment.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Tool-less adjustment.
With magazines facilitating 21-degree angles and a distinct dial adjustment, you are relieved of the worry about compressor pressure. With this framing nailer, adaptability to both the materials you are using and your subsequent workplace make it a must-have tool for anyone with a framing task. Moreover, usability is enhanced since you can easily switch from Sequential to Bump mode with just the press of a button.
Comfort and Flexibility
As has been outlined, The Hitachi NR83A3 comes with Tool-less depth adjustment which gives the user flexibility in occasions of fastening different wood types. Moreover, it is characterized by rubber grips which guarantee superiority both in comfort and control.
For all Hitachi pneumatic nailers, the manufacturer affords every machine with a five year period warranty.
- Certified professional-grade framing nailer.
- ANSI compliant.
- Very powerful.
- Ease of switch between Sequential and Bump modes.
- Comfort enhancing Rubber grips.
- See-through nail magazine.
- Safety Glasses.
- Somewhat Heavy at 11 lbs.
- Monotonous grayish tone.
MAKITA Framing Nailers: MAKITA AN930H, MAKITA AG125, MAKITA AN923, MAKITA AN902
PASLODE Framing Nailers: PASLODE 902600 CF325LI, PASLODE 905600
DEWALT Framing Nailers: DEWALT DCN692B,DEWALT DW325PL
NuMax Framing Nailers: NUMAX SFN64, NUMAX SFR2190
Porter-Cable Framing Nailers: Porter-Cable Coil 350, PORTER-CABLE FR350B
Hitachi Framing Nailers: HITACHI NV83A4, HITACHI NR83A3, HITACHI NR90AES1
Bostitch Framing Nailers: BOSTITCH N80CB-1, BOSTITCH F21PL, BOSTITCH F33PT, BOSTITCH F28WW
Freeman Framing Nailers: FREEMAN PFR3490, FREEMAN PFR2190
Others: POWRYTE 500025 ELITE 21, MAX SN883RH2 SUPERFRAME 20, FACTORY-RECONDITIONED RIDGID ZRR350CHE, BOSCH SN350